I never expected Allison Janney to do nudity, but there it is (NSFW)

And if you came here expecting the goods, you are going to be sadly disappointed because I black barred the nips! (☞゚ヮ゚)☞


If you want to see the goods, then just google it.
It was surprising when I found out that she'd gone topless in both that TV show Masters of Sex and some movie called Life During Wartime. The former is from two years ago, while the latter came out seven years ago, so this is only new to me and anybody who hasn't watch either of those things or has ever wondered "gee, has Allison Janney ever shown her boobs?"

They're smaller than I thought they'd be. I have next to no knowledge when it comes to cup and breast size, but I figured she would have been bigger than a B cup. But again, I know practically nothing when it comes to that sort of thing. They, and really her entire body aren't bad. Allison Janney is a very attractive woman who has had a phenomenal career and while this post comes off as some kind of "hurr hurr, look at her bewbies", her doing nudity doesn't outweigh her accomplishments or really even makes an impact upon it.

Comments